Fundraising plays a huge part in generating much needed income for us, but it’s not just about the money. Fundraising also helps to promote our message and goals, encouraging others to get involved and spread the word.
If you are considering fundraising for us and want to talk to a member of the team for ideas, help, advice and support then please email
We will be delighted to work with you on your fundraising journey!
Fundraising for businesses
Organising a fundraiser with your staff and work colleagues can be very rewarding as it is great for team building and staff morale. There are many ways in which you as a business can fundraise for Regenerage. Here are just a few…
- Treasure hunt
- Wine tasting
- Silent auction
- It’s a Knock Out
- Karaoke night
- Funniest baby photo competition
- Employee danceathon
- Casino night
- Pub quiz
- Company picnic and raffle
- Dress-down day
- Bowling tournament
- Cycle ride
- Countryside rable
- Bingo night
Ensure that you set up a corporate fundraiser that will attract employees and inspire them to donate. Make it fun, entertaining, and simple, appealing to the different types of people within your organisation.
Adaptable Compassionate Honourable Progressive Enterprising Exploring Outrageous
If our values fall in-line with those of your business and you would like to work with us to fundraise then we would love to talk to you.
Money raised from your fundraising will allow us to:
- Continue to innovate, explore and deliver new and exciting ways of keeping the elderly and most vulnerable folk in Lancashire active and connected.
- Contribute towards the running costs of our 3 activity centres; Withy Trees (Fulwood), Charnley Fold, (Bamber Bridge) and Lostock Hall Friendship Club.
As a business supporter you will benefit from:
- Partnering a local, well established and much respected older people’s charity
- Fulfilling CSR requirements
- Networking opportunities with like-minded businesses
- PR opportunities
- Social media opportunities and engagement
- Creating a corporate culture to be proud of
If you are considering fundraising for us and want to talk to a member of the team for ideas, help, advice and support then please email email@example.com
Payroll giving is a flexible charity scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give regularly and tax free to good causes. It is a way of giving to your chosen charity without having to pay tax on it. It must be paid through PAYE from a person’s wage or pension.
Payroll Giving empowers employees to support the causes that are most important to them.
Employers can set up the Payroll Giving Scheme here.
Charity Number: 1130384